Hot Chocolate Affogato
Want a delicious way to warm up this winter? Try this Hot Chocolate Affogato. Pour the homemade hot chocolate over DREYER’S or EDY’S Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream for a post-winter fun treat.
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or whole milk
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup DREYER'S or EDY'S GRAND Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SCOOP ice cream into two mugs. Pour hot chocolate over ice cream. Serve with a spoon.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 440
- Calories from Fat: 220
- Total Fat: 25g (38% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 16g (82% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (17% of DV)
- Sodium: 240mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 49g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 43g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.