Hot Chocolate & Vanilla Swirl
Hot Chocolate & Vanilla Swirl has your favorite flavors combined in a tasty mix that makes creating a flavorful hot beverage easy to do.
- 1/2 cup NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE French Roast 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 cup Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 cup French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR 3 tablespoons mix into 1 cup hot water.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
My Own Mocha
Great idea! I have been making my own mocha for years, using Taster's Choice and the Nestle Hot Chocolate, but I haven't tried adding the flavored Coffee Mate. Will be trying real soon!
my granddaughter loves tired it frozen. she said it was really good. :)
This is a very good recipe. I also used the French Vanilla powder and mix it with equal parts of the big canister of the Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix for the kids and put it into a storage container and they make it up daily instead of the morning coffee. But my husband and I love the original recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 45mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 18g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 14g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.