Hot Cocoa Bar
The Hot Cocoa Bar was created by blogger, Tonya Stabb. To learn more about Tonya, visit her blog at Create-Celebrate-Explore.
"A hot cocoa bar is the perfect addition to your holiday party or movie viewing night with the kids. We all have very different tastes in our home, so we love to have do-it-yourself bars as often as possible so each person can choose what they like. This hot cocoa bar is so fun to set up."
- The basics:
- Hot cocoa cups
- Hot beverage dispenser (or coffee carafe) filled with hot milk
- 3 varieties of NESTLÉ® Hot Cocoa including Rich Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate and Chocolate Caramel
- Assorted Nestlé freshly baked cookies
- Snowflake stirrers (see DIY project below)
- The toppings:
- Mini marshmallows
- Freshly whipped cream
- NESTLÉ® BUTTERFINGER® Miniatures, finely chopped
- NESTLÉ® CRUNCH® Miniatures, finely chopped
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- WONKA® PIXY STIX® Candy Canes, crushed in a sealed bag
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
We turned simple wooden stirring sticks into fun holiday stirrers by using hot glue to attach snowflake buttons to the top of each wooden stick.
Let the kids add their own toppings to their hot chocolate once you have poured it for them.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.