Hot Cocoa Gift with Holiday Dippers
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Dark or Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/4 cup candy sprinkles and/or finely chopped peppermint candies
- 1 plastic coffee stirrer
- 1 large marshmallow (such as Kraft)
- Plastic spoon
- Peppermint stick or candy cane
- 3 envelopes NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix, any flavor and variety
- Large mug
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows (such as Kraft)
- Cellophane and ribbon for wrapping
- Wax or parchment paper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PRESS coffee stirrer into center of large marshmallow. Dip marshmallow halfway into melted chocolate, shaking off excess. Carefully roll in sprinkles or candies; place on wax paper and let stand until chocolate sets.
DIP plastic spoon in melted chocolate; coat with sprinkles or candies. Place on wax paper and let stand until chocolate sets.
DIP peppermint stick or candy cane halfway in melted chocolate. Place on wax paper and let stand until chocolate sets.
TO ASSEMBLE: Place sealed envelopes of hot cocoa mix in mug; add mini marshmallows. Place dipped marshmallow, spoon and peppermint stick in mug, using mini marshmallows to hold in place. Wrap entire mug in cellophane and secure with ribbon to preserve freshness.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.