Hot Lasagna Salad
Top fresh greens with hot lasagna for a delicious and unique salad. This is perfect to prepare for casual entertaining or a family meal.
- 1 package Family Size Lasagna with Meat & Sauce
- 6 cups (10 oz) mixed salad greens
- 1/2 cup creamy Parmesan salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 1 cup salad croutons
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRINKLE croutons and cheese over lasagna.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 384
- Calories from Fat: 182
- Total Fat: 20.2g (31% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7.6g (38% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 37mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 1008mg (40% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 33.8g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4.6g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 1.7g
- Protein: 18.5g
- Vitamin A: 5% of DV
- Vitamin C: 22% of DV
- Calcium: 31% of DV
- Iron: 11% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.