Hot Peanut Butter Mocha Cappuccino
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 shot (2 ounces) espresso
- 1/4 cup Café Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer, steamed until frothy
- Chocolate shavings
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
POUR Coffee-mate over espresso and top with froth. Sprinkle with chocolate shavings.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
peanut butter in coffee is strange..for me!
It got all gritty at the bottom even though I mixed it with hot espresso. I wasn't a fan of the PB flavor either. I made a second cup and just left out the PB and added extra chocolate shavings...Devine! Thanks for the recipe!
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 360
- Calories from Fat: 220
- Total Fat: 25g (38% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 190mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 27g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 23g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.