Rich and Creamy Spinach Dip with crunchy warm tortilla chips is perfect start to meal, or as a afternoon snack or party treat! Versatile and colorful!
- 1 package (9 ounces) STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, prepared according to package directions
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon (about 2 1/2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Tortilla chips
- TOPPINGS: diced tomatoes, chopped green onions and shredded Monterey Jack cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE spinach soufflé, cream cheese, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons green onion in a medium bowl. Transfer to a small baking dish; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Place baking dish in center of baking sheet or ovenproof platter.
ARRANGE tortilla chips around dip. Sprinkle chips with tomatoes, chopped green onions and Monterey Jack cheese.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until dip is hot and Monterey Jack cheese is melted.
Review This Recipe
My Husband's Habit
My husband thinks this is the best recipe ever invented! He raves every time I prepare it for him. And I usually prepare it once or twice a week! He makes it his one course meal!
I did revise it a little to make it dip better. I add a half cup of alfredo sauce to it. I also layered the cheese in the middle and on top and heat it with it. I use 8 ounces of pepperjack cheese with hot peppers.The chips I heat in the microwave and serve beside it.(This recipe can be altered by adding things such as cooked sausage, mushrooms, etc. It's endless!)
Read More Reviews