Rich and Creamy Spinach Dip with crunchy warm tortilla chips is perfect start to meal, or as a afternoon snack or party treat! Versatile and colorful!
- 1 package (9 ounces) STOUFFER'S Spinach Souffle, prepared according to package directions
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon (about 2 1/2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- Tortilla chips
- TOPPINGS: diced tomatoes, chopped green onions and shredded Monterey Jack cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE spinach soufflé, cream cheese, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons green onion in a medium bowl. Transfer to a small baking dish; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese. Place baking dish in center of baking sheet or ovenproof platter.
ARRANGE tortilla chips around dip. Sprinkle chips with tomatoes, chopped green onions and Monterey Jack cheese.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until dip is hot and Monterey Jack cheese is melted.
Review This Recipe
I had a candle party last Sunday and this was one of my dishes I had served. I have to say that all of the guest were very pleased. One of the girls asked if I could put a copy of the recipe in with her candle order. This is a must try.
Read More Reviews