Hummus + Pumpkin
By adding Libby’s® 100% Pure Pumpkin to refrigerated classic hummus, per 2 tablespoon serving you can reduce the calories by 20, total fat by 1.5 grams, sodium by 40mg and add a good source of vitamin A. Pumpkin adds a touch of color and light earthiness to the flavor of hummus.
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 container (10 oz.) or 1 1/4 cups refrigerated classic hummus
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SERVE along with pita triangles or raw vegetables.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
we are hummus conniseurs. I found that the pumpkin did not add anything positive to the taste of the hummus. However, I am a purist.
Serving Size: 1/14 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 50
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3.5g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 3g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.