Emily Hobbs created this top 10 recipe for the Nestlé Kitchens holiday cookie recipe contest. These Elvis inspired cookies will delight your taste buds as you enjoy the; milk chocolate, white chocolate, banana, oats and bacon in each bite.
The Nestlé Kitchens blog has more information on all the cookie contest finalists.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cooked bacon
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
MELT butter in a small saucepan over medium heat; cook 2 for 3 minutes, whisking frequently, until butter foams and starts to turn golden. Remove pan from heat and whisk in marshmallows until melted; pour into a large mixing bowl.
ADD brown sugar, peanut butter and banana to bowl. Mix together using a mixer on medium speed until creamy, about 1 to 2 minutes. Beat in egg, vanilla extract, baking soda and salt until well combined, about 1 minute. Reduce mixer speed to low and beat in flour, oats, semi-sweet morsels, white morsels, bacon and peanuts until just incorporated.
DROP heaping tablespoons full of dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing about an inch apart. Bake for 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.