Ice Cream Crunch Pie
Ice Cream Crunch Pie has all your favorite flavors in one easy-to-make treat. Perfect for entertaining or when you want a special family treat.
- 1 pint Chocolate DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream, softened
- 1 (6 to 8 ounces) 9-inch cookie crumb crust
- 2 to 3 (1.55 ounces each) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, chopped, divided
- 1 pint Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
REMOVE vanilla ice cream from freezer to soften for 10 minutes. Spoon ice cream over chopped Crunch bars, forming a mound. Sprinkle with the remaining chopped Crunch bars; cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for 1 hour.
DRIZZLE Nesquik over top of pie. Cut pie into wedges.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Ice Cream Candy Pie
Tried this for a birthday party. The birthday lady was so surprised when she saw the dessert for her party.It was easy to make and the birthday lady was happy with her special pie
I added a layer of coffee icecream and it was abig success!
This recipe was so easy and fun to make the whole family loved it. I used a couple of different candy bars peanut butter cups, nestle crunch, candy coated chocolates with chocolate and vanilla ice cream. It was a huge hit..Wonderful recipe
How could you go wrong ice cream chocolate and candy yummie!!!!!
CRUNCH NUTTY PIE
CRUNCH NUTTY ICE CREAM GOODNESS! SIMPLE AND GREAT!
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 210
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 125mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 29g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 20g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.