Ice Cream Cookiewiches
Adorable and cute Ice Cream Cookiewiches will make you a summertime hero! You will love the convenience of making these delicious ice cream treats!
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Mini Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups Vanilla, Chocolate Chip Mint or any other flavor DREYER’S® or EDY’S® SLOW CHURNED™ Light Ice Cream, slightly softened
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE 1 tablespoon ice cream on flat side of 1 cookie; top with flat side of second cookie to make a sandwich. Wrap each tightly in plastic wrap or place in freezeable container. Repeat with remaining cookies and ice cream. Freeze for at least 1 hour before serving. Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before serving.
* VARIATION: Make a platter of these sandwiches by baking up a few packages of our refrigerated Mini Cookie Bar Doughs and use a variety of DREYER’S® or EDY’S SLOW CHURNED® Light Ice Cream products.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
What a great, fun, easy treat for the summer. These were enjoyed by all and they wanted seconds! I will have to make more next time and keep them in the freezer!
COOKIES FOR BREAKFAST
WE MADE OATMEAL/RAISIN COOKIES AND FILLED THEM WITH SUGAR FREE ICE CREAM. WHAT A COOL BREAKFAST DESSERT THESE WERE!!
Ice-cream Cookiewich Party!
These are great! not only are they better than store-bought, cookie ice-cream sandwiches, you can really "customise them with your favorite cookie and flavor of ice cream. I did an ice-cream sandwich "Cookie Bar" for a "Feels like Summer Party" offering a variety of prebaked cookie/brownies several favorite flavors of ice creams, let everyone make their own; wrap them in plastic wrap, marked with their initials, we had time to socialize, then served the treats...I'm doing it again for Memorial Day Weekend guests! everyone just LOVED this!
taste of summer!
simple!taste of summer! fun to make and eat!
Super easy to do and yummy - you can also do this with 'from scratch' cookies - our favorite is with eh original tollhouse recipe w/mini chips.
Serving Size: 1/20 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 95mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.