Ice Cream Sundae NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookies
Try this fun new idea for your next batch of chocolate chip cookies – simply add premier white morsels, broken sugar cone pieces and maraschino cherries to create an ice cream sundae-inspired cookie. Everyone will love this new flavor combination!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 8 (about 2 cups) sugar ice cream cones, broken into small pieces
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 3/4 cup maraschino cherries, patted dry and chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in broken cones, morsels and cherries. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/60 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.