Iced Café Latte
Try this Iced Café Latte for a relaxing and refreshing treat.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 4 to 5 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLASICO Instant Coffee Granules
- 3 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Makes 2 servings
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Also added chocolate syrup with mine and tasted just like a mocha. Simple and yummy!
The best coffee ever.
I really loved this, it was quick and easy to make. I loved the taste! You should try it.
I love this, but....
I just mix sweetened condensed milk with leftover coffee poured over ice. Tastes just like those bottles of Starbucks Frappiccio.
THIS HITS THE SPOT ON A WARM AND HUMID DAY. THE EVAPORATAED MILK MAKES THIS DRINK SO RICH IN FLAVOR. LOVED IT!!
A great pick-me-up
Now that's nice. I did it with splenda, and that worked fine.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 163
- Calories from Fat: 31
- Total Fat: 3.4g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.4g (17% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 27mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 188mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23.1g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 22.4g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 54% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.