Iced Chai Cappuccino
This Iced Chai Cappuccino is so easy to make, you can throw it together and say goodbye to the usual coffeehouse routine. Try this recipe today!
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1 packet Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
FOR A BLENDED ICED CHAI CAPPUCCINO:
PLACE milk, Carnation Breakfast Essentials Drink, coffee granules, vanilla extract, cardamom, cinnamon and ice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1.5g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0.5g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 200mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 38g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 35% of DV
- Vitamin C: 50% of DV
- Calcium: 50% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.