Iced Chai Coffee is a wonderful blend of coffee and spices. Try this one for a refreshing summertime treat.
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 quarter-size slices of peeled fresh ginger
- 8 whole black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- Ice cubes
COMBINE water, sugar, coffee granules, ginger, peppercorns, cardamom and cinnamon in small measuring cup. Let sit for 3 minutes. Strain liquid into small pitcher; discard spices. Stir in milk. Fill 2 tall glasses with ice; divide chai between glasses.
Review This Recipe
I've only had chai TEA before but this was delicious!
Read More Reviews