Iced Chai Coffee
Iced Chai Coffee is a wonderful blend of coffee and spices. Try this one for a refreshing summertime treat.
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 quarter-size slices of peeled fresh ginger
- 8 whole black peppercorns
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- Ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I've only had chai TEA before but this was delicious!
Awesome Coffee Coldness
I substituted a vanilla NTC stick pack for the granules, and it turned out so so yummy. I LOVE chai tea and was hesitant to attempt with coffee, but this recipe was fabulous. I will be making this a lot now for my summer evening treat.
I made this recipe for a second time substituting the NTC flavor to NTC Vanilla. It reminded me of vanilla chai tea. It tasted so good!
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.