Put a little spring in everyone’s step with this Iced Coffee Bundt Cake featuring a hint of coffee, crumbly pecan center and sweet icing.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- CRUMB LAYER
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, chilled and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon any flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Adjust oven rack to lowest position. Coat 12-cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
COMBINE 2 1/4 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl; stir to combine. Set aside.
BEAT granulated sugar and 3/4 cup butter in large mixer bowl until well blended. Beat in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Dissolve coffee granules in vanilla extract; add to batter along with 1/3 of sour cream. Gradually beat in 1/3 of flour mixture alternately with sour cream until all flour and sour cream are mixed in.
FOR CRUMB LAYER:
COMBINE brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour and cinnamon in medium bowl; cut in 2 tablespoons butter with pastry blender or two knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in pecans.
SPOON half of batter into prepared pan. Top with half of crumb mixture. Pour remaining batter over crumb mixture; smooth down top. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture.
BAKE for 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Invert onto serving plate.
MIX together powdered sugar and Coffee-mate until it forms a thick but pourable consistency; drizzle over cake.