Iced Green Tea Latte
- 1 teaspoon matcha stone ground green tea powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- Cocktail shaker
- Ice cubes
- 3/4 cup lowfat milk
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I love green tea so this combination was a perfect home run for me. It is fast and easy and tastes wonderful. You must try it!
This recipe uses ingredients that are healthy and light and creates the perfect balance of sweet yet good for you enjoyment. I would definately recommend this recipe!
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (22% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 19g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.