- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen wheat or white yeast bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup (4 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons any flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
SPRAY 12 x 7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
ROLL out dough into 10 x 12-inch rectangle on floured surface. Brush butter over dough. Sprinkle with sugar mixture. Press Raisinets into dough to within ½-inch of border. Sprinkle with nuts. Roll up dough starting at long end; pinch dough to seal. Cut into 12 slices; place cut-side-up in prepared pan (replace any Raisinets that may have fallen out). Cover with damp cloth; let rise in warm place until dough almost fills pan (45 to 55 minutes) or cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight to rise.
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool slightly in pan on wire rack.
COMBINE powdered sugar and Coffee-mate in small bowl; stir well. Drizzle over warm rolls. Serve immediately.