Iced Raisinets Cinnamon Rolls
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen wheat or white yeast bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup (4 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons any flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ROLL out dough into 10 x 12-inch rectangle on floured surface. Brush butter over dough. Sprinkle with sugar mixture. Press Raisinets into dough to within ½-inch of border. Sprinkle with nuts. Roll up dough starting at long end; pinch dough to seal. Cut into 12 slices; place cut-side-up in prepared pan (replace any Raisinets that may have fallen out). Cover with damp cloth; let rise in warm place until dough almost fills pan (45 to 55 minutes) or cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight to rise.
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool slightly in pan on wire rack.
COMBINE powdered sugar and Coffee-mate in small bowl; stir well. Drizzle over warm rolls. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 180mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 34g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.