Iced Tea Cookies have delicate and delicious flavors of tea and vanilla and are topped off with a wonderful sugary vanilla-scented glaze. Perfect for entertaining or special treats.
- 1 1/4 cups butter or margarine (2 1/2 sticks), softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 recipe glaze, (as follows)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
BEAT butter and sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in Nestea, egg yolk and vanilla extract. Gradually stir in flour. Drop by heaping teaspoon 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden around edges and centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 to 4 minutes; remove to wire racks. Brush with glaze; cool completely.
COMBINE 1 cup sifted powdered sugar, 5 teaspoons hot water and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract in small bowl; stir until smooth.
Review This Recipe
EASY TO make and make some ice tea and have a tea party .
Read More Reviews