Iced Vanilla Coffee
This iced Vanilla Coffee is perfect for after dinner on a hot Summer night.
- 4 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 3 tablespoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
A mi familia le encanta.
Bien rico en sabor. A mi familia le encanta.
It is very good.
I loved the taste and I didn't even go to a coffee shop.
Did not cost an arm & leg
I loved this drink, the best thing you do not have to leave the house, or stand in line, or pay a big price! Just sit on the porch in your jammies and soak up the sunrise!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 120
- Calories from Fat: 35
- Total Fat: 4g (6% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 25mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.