Individual Apple Pies are perfect for Independence Day and other special holiday celebrations. These individual treats are a delicious variation on homemade apple pie. Serve with ice cream or sweet whipped cream for an extra touch of class.
- 1/3 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 3 tablespoons light butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons brown sugar blend (such as Splenda)
- 4 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 refrigerated pastry dough for 9-inch pie
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE Juicy Juice, butter and sugar in small bowl; stir to combine. Place apples, cornstarch and cinnamon in large bowl; toss to coat. Stir juice mixture into apple mixture. Divide between six 4-ounce custard cups (cups will be very full). Pour any remaining juice mixture evenly into cups.
ROLL out pastry and cut out six 4-inch circles; discard scraps. Place pastry circles over each custard cup, pressing onto rim of cup. Cut small slit in top of pastry to vent. Place cups on baking sheet.
BAKE for 23 to 25 minutes or until crust is golden. Cool slightly before serving.
Review This Recipe
Read More Reviews