Individual Dark Chocolate & Orange Bread Puddings
For an adult treat, try these individual bread puddings in fun Halloween colors.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups dry* cubes of challah bread
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE bread cubes and morsels in large bowl.
WHISK evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, orange zest, vanilla extract, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Pour egg mixture over the bread and morsel mixture. Let mixture soak for 15 minutes.
SCOOP about 1/3 cup of the mixture into each prepared muffin cup.
BAKE for 25 for 27 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean. Cool in pan on cooling rack for 5 minutes; remove from cups.
WARM marmalade HIGH (100% power) for 10 seconds in small, microwave-safe bowl; stir. Spoon a tablespoon over each warm bread pudding.
*Tip: To make dry bread cubes, spread cubes out on a large baking sheet. Let stand out overnight.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (29% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (21% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 33g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.