Individual Strawberry Trifles
Strawberries and Springtime Morsels are the colorful highlights to this trifle recipe. Individual Strawberry Trifles are the perfect dessert to serve at any springtime gathering. To save time, try using a pre-made angel food cake.
- 1 package (16 oz.) angel food cake mix*
- (16 oz.) fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 package (5.1 oz.) vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (8 oz.) tub frozen lite whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Springtime Morsels, divided
- 16 8-oz. glasses or plastic cups
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE and bake the angel food cake mix as directed on package in 2, 9 x 5-inch loaf pans. Cool cakes completely in their pans on their sides on cooling racks. Remove from pans. Cut or tear each cake into 1-inch pieces. Keep pieces of cake from each pan separate as you will be making two layers.
WHISK pudding mix and milk in large bowl for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping, a cup at a time.
TO ASSEMBLE CUPS:
SET ASIDE 2 tablespoons morsels for topping. Divide 1/3 cup morsels over bottoms of glasses or cups. Divide cake pieces from 1 cake among the glasses; press down slightly. Spoon one half of strawberries on top of cake pieces. Sprinkle one half of remaining morsels over strawberries. Spoon one half pudding mixture over morsels. Repeat layers. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoon morsels over pudding for a garnish. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 280
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 390mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 52g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 38g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.