Unlike traditional campfire s'mores, these "Indoor S'mores" can be made ahead of time -- in any weather -- and they aren't nearly as messy! Have some of these ready the next time all the kids will be at your house after school.
- 8 cups (13-oz. box) graham cracker cereal
- 6 cups (10.5-oz. bag) miniature marshmallows, divided
- 1 1/2 cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
GREASE 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Pour cereal into large bowl.
HEAT 5 cups marshmallows, morsels, butter and corn syrup in medium, heavy-duty saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla extract.
POUR marshmallow mixture over cereal; stir until well coated. Stir in remaining marshmallows. Press mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Cut into bars.
Microwave 5 cups marshmallows, morsels, butter and corn syrup in large, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 2 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring every minute, until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Proceed as above.
Review This Recipe
Family and friends can't get enough especially when camping! We're big camping fanatics so they're a big hit! The kids love them cause they're so easy to make!
Read More Reviews