Invigorating Spicy Crab Soup
Delicious and ready in less than 30 minutes, this Invigorating Spicy Crab Soup recipe is amazingly delicious and rich with great Asian flavors. Serve hot and garnish with chopped cilantro leaves. Recipe compliments of cookbook author Ying Chang Compestine.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 fresh or dried shiitake mushrooms rehydrated in water, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 pkg. (1.23 oz.) MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Hot & Sour Soup Mix
- 1 cup fresh or chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 large egg, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- Fresh cilantro leaves (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR in soup mix and 4 cups water. Bring to a boil. Add crabmeat; bring to a second boil. Turn off heat. Stir soup in one direction with a chopstick or fork and slowly pour in the beaten egg so the egg forms long threads.
STIR in sesame oil and seasoning sauce. Garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve hot.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.