Irresistible Brownies are delicious and easy to make. This is one of our "desert-safe" recipes to send to your loved one overseas. This recipe has been tested in our kitchen and does meet Middle East guidelines, as well as U.S. Postal Service mailing regulations.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter-flavored vegetable shortening
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Beat shortening, sugar and eggs in large mixer bowl until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Pour into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
Review This Recipe
My family enjoy this brownies, they say wowwwwwwwww
Read More Reviews