Italian Antipasta Cold Salad
Tasty kalamata olives, artichoke hearts and pepperoni add great dimension to this Italian Antipasta Cold Salad.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 jar (7.5 ounces) artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/4 cup pepperoni slices, quartered
- 2 tablespoons light Italian salad dressing
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 15g (23% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 670mg (28% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 29g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.