Italian Hot Cocoa
A finely grated orange peel gives this Italian Hot Cocoa recipe an extra bit of flair and flavor.
- 1 envelope Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon Italian Sweet Crème Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
New italian cocoa recipe
Terrible. Watered down and not even close to enough creamer for that added flavor.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 2.5g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 140mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 26g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.