Buitoni pasta and Italian-seasoned chicken breasts are sure to delight your family! This easy-to-make meal is great for entertaining, too!
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
COMBINE oil, garlic and Italian seasoning in large bowl. Add chicken; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes. Remove chicken from marinade and place in prepared dish. Discard marinade.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Serve chicken over pasta.
Review This Recipe
Great chicken, decent pasta
The chicken came out absolutely delicious, tried the fresh grated parmesan over the pasta which helped the dish a bit, but pasta is still a bit bland on it's own. Next time will try with a nice alfredo sauce.
Read More Reviews