These Java Iced Cookies are an easy-to-make recipe. You'll enjoy the coffee-vanilla combination paired with chopped pecans that creates a special treat.
- 1 recipe Cookies, ingredients follow
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup butter or margarine, (2 sticks) softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 recipe Icing, ingredients follow
- 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 3 teaspoons to 4 milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter, softened
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE flour, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Place Nescafé and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add butter and granulated sugar. Beat at low speed for about 2 minutes or until combined. Add flour mixture; mix until combined. Stir in nuts.
SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
BAKE for 15 to 17 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets on wire racks for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
PLACE Nescafé and 3 teaspoons milk in small bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Whisk in powdered sugar and butter until smooth; add remaining milk to make icing thinner, if needed. Dip tops of cookies into icing.