Java Mocha Frozen Cream Bars
Perfect for summer treats! These Java Mocha Frozen Cream Bars take just 20 minutes prep time, then are frozen overnight.
- 2 cups vanilla fat free ice cream
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 6 (3-ounce) paper cups
- 1 envelope Rich Chocolate No Sugar Added Reduced Calorie NESTLÉ Hot Cocoa Mix
- 6 (6-inch-square) pieces of foil
- 6 wooden craft sticks
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE water and coffee granules in small bowl; stir until coffee is dissolved. Add coffee mixture to ice cream; stir quickly just until blended. Spoon half of ice cream mixture equally into each of the 6 cups.
ADD cocoa mix to remaining ice cream mixture; stir just until blended. Spoon equally into each of the cups. Using the back of a spoon, smooth out the tops.
COVER each with piece of foil and press down the edges. Using a paring knife, make 1/4-inch slit in centers of foil. Place wooden craft stick in each and press down to about 1/2 inch from the bottom. Place in freezer overnight.
REMOVE foil and peel back paper before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 65mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 15g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.