Jelly Bean Easter Bark
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup WONKA® SweeTARTS® Jelly Beans, divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MICROWAVE morsels and vegetable shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in 1/4 cup SweeTarts Jelly Beans.
SPREAD mixture to 1/4-inch thickness on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup SweeTarts Jelly Beans. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/11 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 11
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (50% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 60mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 35g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 34g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.