Jicama, Mango & Pineapple Salad with Chicken
This colorful Jicama, Mango & Pineapple Salad with Chicken is ideal for entertaining, featuring chicken coated in bouillon and chili powder and seasonal fruit.
- 2 cups matchstick-size jicama strips
- 2 cups matchstick-size mango strips
- 2 cups matchstick-size fresh pineapple strips
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, cooled
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Lime wedges
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Excellent combo of flavors!
Made this last night, so perfect when it's warm. Simple delicious recipe!
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1.5g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 400mg (17% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 50% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.