This colorful Jicama, Mango & Pineapple Salad with Chicken is perfect for entertaining. Featuring thin strips of chicken and seasonal fruits, the secret to this dish is a flavorful coating of chicken bouillon and chili powder – a mouth-watering kick sure to please. Perfect as a starter, main salad or side dish. Chicken may be omitted if using this as a starter or a side.
- 2 cups matchstick-size jicama strips
- 2 cups matchstick-size mango strips
- 2 cups matchstick-size fresh pineapple strips
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, cooled
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Lime wedges
COMBINE jicama, mango, pineapple, chicken and cilantro in large bowl; sprinkle with bouillon and chili powder. Toss gently. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Review This Recipe
Excellent combo of flavors!
Made this last night, so perfect when it's warm. Simple delicious recipe!
Read More Reviews