This delightfully simple recipe for Juicy Apple Chicken can be ready in just 20 minutes. Make it for superb everyday or special occasions!
- 4 (about 1 1/4 pounds total) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Apple slices and fresh thyme leaves (optional)
SEASON chicken with salt and ground black pepper, if desired. Dust with flour.
MELT butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook on one side until golden brown. Turn chicken over and push to side of skillet; stir in onion, Juicy Juice and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook for 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove chicken from skillet and place on serving platter.
INCREASE heat to high; cook onion, stirring frequently, for an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until lightly browned and juice has reduced. Serve over chicken. Garnish with apple slices; sprinkle with thyme leaves.
Review This Recipe
Nice, simple, recipe. My family loved it. The 2nd time I made it I added jamaican jerk seasoning to it too and used a cup of apple juice in place of water in my cooked rice to go with this dish. Family loved it.
Read More Reviews