Juicy apple flavored pork chops are sure to please family and friends in this quick and easy preparation.
- 4 (about 1 lb. total) 1/2-inch-thick pork chops
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
SEASON pork chops with salt and pepper. Dust with flour.
MELT butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook on one side until golden. Turn pork chops over; stir in onion, Juicy Juice and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 7 minutes or until pork chops are no longer pink in the center.
Review This Recipe
Cooking Instructions - add garlic when?
I think the instructions are missing the garlic. Where does it come in.
Read More Reviews