Juicy apple flavored pork chops are sure to please family and friends in this quick and easy preparation.
- 4 (about 1 lb. total) 1/2-inch-thick pork chops
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
SEASON pork chops with salt and pepper. Dust with flour.
MELT butter in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook on one side until golden. Turn pork chops over; stir in onion, Juicy Juice and garlic. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 7 minutes or until pork chops are no longer pink in the center.
Review This Recipe
I made 3 different recipes for pork chops and this one was my favorite. My sister loved it too. My husband is not crazy about sweet stuff so it wasn't his favorite. It's rare that i eat pork chops MAYBE 1 a year but with this recipe i might make it on a monthly basis.
Read More Reviews