Welcome the back-to-school season with these fun after-school Juicy Juice Snack Squares. Kids will enjoy making this jiggly treat and parents will love it too because it's made with fresh fruit and 100% fruit juice.
- 5 cups any flavor NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice, divided
- 4 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups sliced strawberries and/or sliced bananas*
- 1 1/2 cups additional sliced fresh fruit (optional)
- 2 cups whipped cream (optional)
POUR 1 cup Juicy Juice into large bowl; sprinkle with gelatin. Pour remaining 4 cups Juicy Juice into medium saucepan; bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Pour into bowl with gelatin; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
POUR into 8-inch-square baking dish. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups sliced fruit; cool. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until set. Cut into cubes to serve. Top each serving with additional fruit and whipped cream.
*NOTE: 1 1/2 cups frozen, thawed berries or fruit may be used in place of strawberries and/or bananas.
Review This Recipe
my kids loved this recipe and thought it was great.They said it was better than anything you could get at the store.
Read More Reviews