Juicy Juice Yogurt Pops feature wonderful fruit flavors in this easy-to-prepare recipe. Try other berries and favorite fruits to create additional variations.
- 2 containers (6 to 8 ounces each) vanilla or berry fat free yogurt
- 1 can (8 to 8 1/2 ounces) peach slices, drained
- 1/2 cup any flavor NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 8 (5 ounces) wax-coated paper cups
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- Aluminum foil
- 8 wooden craft sticks
PLACE yogurt, peaches and Juicy Juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour evenly into cups, filling a little more than halfway. Divide berries evenly among cups. Cover each cup with foil. Insert stick through center of foil.
FREEZE for 4 to 6 hours or until firm. To remove pops from cups, carefully run warm water over side of cup to loosen. Remove cup and enjoy!
Review This Recipe
this is an awsome recipie, but u need to put weather u put it into the fridge or not.
Editor Comment: This recipes states to freeze for 4 hours so this implies to put into the freezer.