Juicy Juice Yogurt Pops
Juicy Juice Yogurt Pops feature wonderful fruit flavors in this easy-to-prepare recipe. Try other berries and favorite fruits to create additional variations.
- 2 containers (6 to 8 ounces each) vanilla or berry fat free yogurt
- 1 can (8 to 8 1/2 ounces) peach slices, drained
- 1/2 cup any flavor NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 8 (5 ounces) wax-coated paper cups
- 1 cup fresh or frozen berries
- Aluminum foil
- 8 wooden craft sticks
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
FREEZE for 4 to 6 hours or until firm. To remove pops from cups, carefully run warm water over side of cup to loosen. Remove cup and enjoy!
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
this is an awsome recipie, but u need to put weather u put it into the fridge or not. Editor Comment: This recipes states to freeze for 4 hours so this implies to put into the freezer.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 51
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 27mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 10g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 12% of DV
- Calcium: 5% of DV
- Iron: 1% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.