Jumbo 3-Chip Cookies
Jumbo 3-Chip Cookies are chock-full of chips and are a delightful and tasty choice for a special cookie treat.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extact
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop dough by level 1/4-cup measure 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
These baked up big, fat, moist and delicious. I used a combination of butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and white chips plus a handful of mini chocolate sandwich cookies. These were so handsome and tasty that I think they'd make excellent individually wrapped teacher gifts.
These cookies are oh so delicious! Definately a "keeper" in my recipe box! Enjoy!
Jumbo 3 chip cookies
The cookies were very yummy. I am going to take them to my family reunion
Followed the recipe, baked for 12 mins, perfect each and every one!
I also added butterscotch chips,coconut and oats. It made for a real chunky cookie.
Serving Size: 1/24 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 378
- Calories from Fat: 187
- Total Fat: 20.8g (32% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10.8g (54% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (17% of DV)
- Sodium: 193mg (8% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45.9g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .9g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 27.9g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Vitamin A: 9% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 3% of DV
- Iron: 13% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.