Jumbo 3-Chip Cookies are chock-full of chips and are a delightful and tasty choice for a special cookie treat.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extact
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking powder and baking soda in medium bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop dough by level 1/4-cup measure 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
Jumbo 3 Chip cookies
These are fabulous made with white chocolate chips, peanut butter chips and dark chocolate chunks!!
Read More Reviews