Jumbo Pork and Shrimp Dumplings
These amazing Jumbo Pork and Shrimp Dumplings make perfect appetizers. Serve them with any of the dipping sauces found on this web site.
- 4 cups finely chopped green cabbage
- 8 oz. ground pork
- 8 oz. finely chopped shrimp
- 6 green onions (green parts only), chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons peeled, chopped fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 14 to 16 (about 7-inch-square) egg roll wrappers
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2/3 cup chicken broth or water, divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place half of dumplings in skillet. Cook on each side for 2 to 5 minutes or until slightly browned. Place lid on skillet, leaving slightly open. Carefully pour 1/3 cup broth through lid opening into skillet; cover completely. Reduce heat to low.
COOK for 5 to 7 minutes or until cooked through, checking to make sure there is always some liquid on bottom of skillet. Remove from skillet; drain skillet, if necessary, and wipe with paper towel. Repeat with remaining 1 tablespoon oil, dumplings and remaining 1/3 cup broth.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
My family loved these. Would make over and over again....but double the recipe, they don't last long....
Serving Size: 1/14 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 490mg (20% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 10g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.