Give yourself a quick pick-me-up with this Jungle Smoothie made with Carnation Breakfast Essentials and tropical fruit. Try the recipe today!
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1/2 cup pineapple or other tropical-flavored juice
- 1/2 cup cubed frozen tropical fruit (mango, papaya and/or pineapple)
- 1/4 banana
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
nice and easy papaya smoothy i love it
This is a great smoothie I love this in the afternoon its a great pick me up
On the go
This is a great way to have a breakfast on the go, easy to make and portable as well as tastey!
WOW! I prefer pineapples, but the combination of mangos & papayas made this a wonderful family "pick me up". Thanks!!!
Yummy Jungle smoothie
This smoothie was delicious and full of flavor. Great pick me up for a morning breakfast.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0.5g (1% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 140mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 58g (19% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (22% of DV)
- Sugars: 29g
- Protein: 10g
- Vitamin A: 30% of DV
- Vitamin C: 210% of DV
- Calcium: 45% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.