Satisfy those cravings for a cheeseburger without breaking out the grill! This Kid's Cheeseburger Pie has great flavors and is easy!
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1/3 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 8 ounces American cheese, cut into pieces, divided
- Mustard (optional)
- Ketchup (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 425° F.
COOK beef and garlic powder in large skillet, stirring frequently, until beef is no longer pink. Sprinkle with flour; stir. Stir in pickles, pickle juice, evaporated milk and half the cheese. Spoon into pie shell.
BAKE for 20 minutes; top with remaining cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cool on wire rack for 5 minutes. Serve with mustard and ketchup.
Review This Recipe
Had the baseball team over and thought I would try this. Much easier to prepare and serve. The kids loved it. I used the chips-on-top idea and it worked out great!!!
Read More Reviews