Drizzle these delicious La Lechera Apple-Oatmeal Clusters with the amazing chocolate sauce and enjoy the rich flavors of this treat.
- 2 cups chopped apples
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup toasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ABUELITA SAUCE
- 1 tablet (90 g) NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (7.6 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ Media Crema
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
COMBINE apples, lime juice and cinnamon in medium bowl. Set aside. Combine oats, raisins, pepitas and flour in large bowl. Add apple mixture and sweetened condensed milk to oat mixture; mix well. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle with Abuelita Sauce. Cool before serving.
FOR ABUELITA SAUCE:
COMBINE Abuelita and media crema in small saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth.