Sit back, relax and top-off your Cinco de Mayo celebration with this cool and refreshing dessert.
- 2 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- Fresh berries and lime slices for garnish
- NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
MIX gelatin and hot water in small bowl until dissolved; set aside. Grease 6-cup mold or 9-inch-round cake pan.
PLACE sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, lime juice, grated lime peel and gelatin mixture in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
PLACE mixture in prepared mold; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
TO SERVE, dip knife in warm water and run knife around rim; gently shake to loosen. Dip mold bottom into warm water for 10 seconds. Invert onto serving dish. Garnish with berries and lime slices. Drizzle with additional sweetened condensed milk.
NOTE: Small molds can be used in place of the large mold.