La Lechera Lime Gelatin
Sit back, relax and top-off your Cinco de Mayo celebration with this cool and refreshing dessert.
- 2 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- Fresh berries and lime slices for garnish
- NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, lime juice, grated lime peel and gelatin mixture in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
PLACE mixture in prepared mold; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
TO SERVE, dip knife in warm water and run knife around rim; gently shake to loosen. Dip mold bottom into warm water for 10 seconds. Invert onto serving dish. Garnish with berries and lime slices. Drizzle with additional sweetened condensed milk.
NOTE: Small molds can be used in place of the large mold.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.