Try La Lechera Lime Pie when you need a refreshing dessert for entertaining. Garnish with lime slices, berries or mint sprigs for extra color flair.
- 1 package (6 ounces) Maria cookies, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium limes) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Lime slices, berries or mint sprigs (optional)
MIX cookie crumbs, butter and sugar in ungreased 9-inch springform pan; press firmly onto bottom.
PLACE sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and media crema in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
ADD lime juice and lime peel; blend on medium speed for 1 minute. Pour into crust; freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
LET stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish with lime slices, berries or mint sprigs. Serve immediately.