La Lechera Lime Pie
Try La Lechera Lime Pie when you need a refreshing dessert for entertaining. Garnish with lime slices, berries or mint sprigs for extra color flair.
- 1 package (6 ounces) Maria cookies, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium limes) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Lime slices, berries or mint sprigs (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and media crema in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
ADD lime juice and lime peel; blend on medium speed for 1 minute. Pour into crust; freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
LET stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish with lime slices, berries or mint sprigs. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.