La Lechera Orange Gelatin
Mandarin oranges add a beautiful accent to this La Lechera Orange Gelatin. A perfect choice for entertaining, it will add color and elegance to your buffet or table center.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 package (6 ounces) orange-flavored gelatin
- 2 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 can (15 ounces) no sugar added mandarin oranges, drained (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR hot water into dry orange-flavored gelatin mix in large bowl until completely dissolved. Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over hot water mixture; whisk immediately until dissolved. Add sweetened condensed milk; whisk until combined. Stir in cold water.
STIR in mandarin oranges; pour gelatin mixture in prepared gelatin mold. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
TO SERVE, pull gelatin gently from edges with fingers. Gently shake to loosen. Invert onto serving dish. Garnish with additional oranges in center, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 20
- Total Fat: 2.5g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 65mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 27g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 27g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.