Cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves enrich this delicious La Lechera Pumpkin Pie recipe. Top with whipped cream before serving and you'll have a dessert that is perfect for holidays.
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- Whipped cream (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 425° F.
PLACE sweetened condensed milk, media crema, pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, salt, ginger, nutmeg and cloves in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into pie shell.
BAKE for 10 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350° F; bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Top with whipped cream before serving.
Review This Recipe
OH SO GOOD!
Best Pumpkin Pie I've EVER had. I've never been a fan, but this pie is GREAT, and SO easy. I make them 2 at a time!
Looking for an easy good recipe?! THIS IS IT!
Read More Reviews