La Lechera Strawberry Parfaits
La Lechera Strawberry Parfaits are packed with sweet strawberries, tangy Greek yogurt and creamy La Lechera sweetened condensed milk. Serve this delicate-looking dessert in champagne flutes for a special presentation.
- 1 1/2 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt, divided
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk or NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk (squeezable bottle)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/4 cups crushed corn flakes cereal, divided
- Sliced strawberries
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
DIVIDE yogurt-jam mixture evenly into 4 champagne flutes (or narrow glasses). Top each with ¼ cup crushed corn flakes. Top each with ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk mixture.
TOP each parfait with remaining crushed corn flakes and a sliced strawberry. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sprinkle each parfait with about 1 teaspoon NESTLÉ ABUELITA Granulated Chocolate Drink Mix or grated NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate tablet.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 30
- Total Fat: 3g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 170mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 47g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (2% of DV)
- Sugars: 36g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.