La Lechera Strawberry Parfaits are packed with sweet strawberries, tangy Greek yogurt and creamy La Lechera sweetened condensed milk. Serve this delicate-looking dessert in champagne flutes for a special presentation.
- 1 1/2 cups plain fat free Greek yogurt, divided
- 3 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk or NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk (squeezable bottle)
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/4 cups crushed corn flakes cereal, divided
- Sliced strawberries
COMBINE 1 cup yogurt and jam in a small bowl; mix until well blended. Combine sweetened condensed milk, remaining ½ cup yogurt and lemon peel in separate small bowl.
DIVIDE yogurt-jam mixture evenly into 4 champagne flutes (or narrow glasses). Top each with ¼ cup crushed corn flakes. Top each with ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk mixture.
TOP each parfait with remaining crushed corn flakes and a sliced strawberry. Serve immediately.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Sprinkle each parfait with about 1 teaspoon NESTLÉ ABUELITA Granulated Chocolate Drink Mix or grated NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate tablet.