La Lechera Tangy Lime Pie
This frozen La Lechera Tangy Lime Pie uses blended cream cheese and cream to create a deliciously smooth filling. Garnish with lime slices, berries or mint sprigs.
- 1 package (6 ounces) Maria cookies, crushed (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/2 cup (about 3 medium limes) lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Lime slices, berries or mint sprigs (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE sweetened condensed milk, cream cheese and media crema in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
ADD lime juice and lime peel; blend on medium speed for 1 minute. Pour into crust; freeze for at least 2 hours or until firm.
LET stand at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes. Garnish with lime slices, berries or mint sprigs. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.